Welcome to The Joint - Pooler! As your local chiropractor in Pooler, GA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Pooler chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Pooler chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 25, 2016saraYou do your best to eat right and exercise, but you may be hurting your health in ways you don’t even know about. The products you keep in your home as well as the things you use to clean it can be unhealthy for you. Here are some of the biggest dangers that may be ...
- May 19, 2016saraThe world would be a great place if people didn’t fight – but that simply isn’t going to happen. It can be with your significant other, your child or even your boss – everyone has disagreements and most people don’t know how to navigate them appropriately. Here are some tips you need to know to ...
- May 12, 2016saraEveryone knows that aloe vera is good for burns. In fact, it’s been used for thousands of years in cultures in every corner of the globe for medicine. Today, people use aloe in cosmetics, lotions, ointments and sunburn remedies. But aloe is better for far more than just the health of your skin. Here are ...
- May 5, 2016saraHerbs and spices are more than something you use to zest up a recipe in your kitchen, they’re also a key ingredient to your fight to stay healthy. For centuries, certain herbs and spices have been celebrated by different cultures for their use as medicines before anyone ever used them for flavor. Here are a ...
- April 28, 2016saraThere’s no doubt that eating a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables is the cornerstone of a healthy lifestyle. But shopping for fresh produce means you have to deal with something dangerous – pesticide residue. Unless you buy organic, fresh vegetables and fruits will contain some traces of pesticides. Here are the fruits and ...
- April 22, 2016saraModern life can be stressful, and to keep that stress from wreaking havoc on your body and your immune system you need to combat it with not only chiropractic care but eating in a healthy and balanced way. Here a few nutrition tips that can help you keep your immune system strong and ready to ...
- April 15, 2016saraMany people have been programmed to think of high cholesterol foods as bad, but that’s not exactly true. There are foods that are high in cholesterol that are good for your body and should be included as part of a healthy and balanced diet. Here’s the lowdown on cholesterol and foods high in cholesterol that ...
- April 8, 2016saraHere’s an idea: Having fun is actually healthy for you! Some hobbies are obviously healthy, such as playing sports or gardening, but there are other leisure activities you may want to consider adding to your life for both your physical and mental health. Here are a few hobbies that have some pretty incredible health benefits ...
- March 24, 2016saraMany people get excited about summer, and for good reason. Just as with any other season there are some things you should be doing to get the most out summer health-wise. Here a few tips to make this the healthiest summer you’ve ever had! Bust Out the Berries Berry season is here, which is cause for applause ...